Learn how to play violin or how to fiddle with the Fretless Finger Guides® learning method, songbook and fingerboard guide.
An Instrumental Value at $16.95 US
This learning method and songbook includes the patented Fretless Finger Guide® which shows first position notes on a full size ( 4/4 ) violin or fiddle fingerboard.
Book only, not including the Fretless Finger Guide®: $7.95 US
Learning to play the violin should be fun, not frustrating or difficult. The Fretless Finger Guide® is a note guide that goes on your violin or fiddle fingerboard. Our Guide takes the mystery out of where the notes are on your fingerboard. The Learning Method book shows you how to use the Guide, read music, understand basic music theory, basic music notation and more. Our color coded scales provide you with a solid foundation of the seven major violin scales and their relative minor scales. The songbook includes twelve color coded easy to intermediate level violin and fiddle songs. The sheet music is arranged to steadily build your confidence and skill level. You can't miss with a Fretless Finger Guide® Learning Method and Songbook. Our feedback proves it. Learn how to fiddle or play the violin the fast, fun and easy way.
Learning method features:
- The color coordinated Guide and color coded sheet music give you the ability to see exactly where the first position notes are on the music staff and your fingerboard.
- Our violin and fiddle note finder chart include complete instructions for how to find any note in a music score or scale composed for first position, right on your fingerboard! Sticky tapes and strips can't do that.
- Color coded sheet music for all seven major scales and their relative minor scales. Learn your scales the fast, fun and easy way.
- Color coded fingerboard exercises that help the beginning violin player develop a no-miss road map of where the first position notes are on your instrument and the music staff. Never get lost on your fingerboard again.
- An introduction to bowing, basic music theory and music terminology gives you easy to understand information that helps you get started.
- An explanation of scale theory and how scales are played on the fingerboard. This section provides the basic foundation you need to play violin or fiddle music.
- An introduction to rhythm, tempo and timing, the big three when it comes to the soul of a song.
- Helpful maintenance tips for new violin and fiddle players. Great information to help keep your instrument in excellent playing condition.
The learning method, songbook and our Fretless Finger Guide® are the tools you need to easily learn where the notes are on the music staff and your fingerboard. Learning scales and songs has never been easier. Our color coded diagrams provide a no-miss road map that shows you exactly how to find the first position notes on the music staff and your violin or fiddle fingerboard. Please take a moment to visit our testimonials page and read what others are saying about our Fretless Finger Guide®.
This image from the book shows you how simple it is to follow the color coded diagrams. Learning violin scales and songs has never been more fun.
The book song list progresses the student from beginning to easy intermediate songs. Songbook features these twelve color coded easy to play classic songs:
Frere Jacques | Lightly Row | Aura Lee | This Old Man | Ode To Joy
America The Beautiful | Green Sleeves | Danny Boy | The Entertainer
Bill Cheatum | Eine Kleine Nachtmusik | Fur Elise
This image of the first stanza from Aura Lee shows how easy it is to apply our color coded learning method to any song.